Orabloc Articaine HCl 4% Epinephrine
50/ pk, 1.8ml cartridges
Our Price : $44.09 $58.99
Everything you expect from articaine with epinephrine, and what makes ORABLOC produced aseptically:
• rapid onset of anesthesia from 1-9 min,
• very low content of degradation products generated in the production process such as articaine acid and epinephrine acid,
• less degradation of epinephrine during aseptic produkcjidodane only 10% admiaru epinephrine compared to 15% in other anesthetics,
• shelf life of 24 months at room temperature
• a stable pH of the solution (necessary to reduce soreness injection) during the life of the product - in the production of aseptic pH change does not occur,
• antioxidants smaller decay (in the solution to protect epinephrine from oxidation) during the lifetime of the product,
• retained the properties of rubber pistons and plugs in cartridges (do not act on it a high temperature at the final stage of production).
• Item is unopened, unmarked, and in its originally sealed package.
• Anesthetic and x-ray film cannot be returned if they are opened under any circumstances.
• Special order items are not returnable.