- Sold by:
- IQ Dental Supply
- Ships from:
- New Jersey
Bulk EZ Flowable Bulk Fill Composite
(Buy 3, Get 1 Free); 2/ pk, 6g syringes
- Our Price:
- $86.35 $100.99
Bulk EZ is a dual cure dental restorative composite designed for direct restorations. The material starts as a flowable and once fully cured, will have similar physical properties as traditional light cure composites with high radiopacity. The self cure initiators allow Bulk EZ to have an unlimited depth of cure and make compatible with all methacrylate-based dental bonding agents. The material is offered in three shades (VITA A1, A2 and A3).
Features and Benefits
• Unlimited depth of cure, guarantees complete curing in the deepest cavities
• Best interproximal margins and lowest degree of microleakage compared to the competition
• One step bulk placement - no layering required - unlimited depth of cure!
• Compatible with all methacrylate-based bonding agents
• No sonic vibrator needed for placement
• High radiopacity
• Fast Setting
• Bulk EZTM A1 syringe (x2)
• Bulk EZTM 17 gauge mixing tips (x3)
• Bulk EZTM 19 gauge mixing tips (x3)
IQ Dental Supply Return Policy
Product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt, in the original, unmarked, unopened, sealed packaging. Restocking fee may apply.
All qualified product returns should be properly packaged and returned in new condition to receive credit.
Unless IQ Dental shipped something different from what was ordered, or the product arrived damaged, customers will be responsible for return shipping.
All Rx products (anesthetics, pharmaceuticals etc.) are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.