Estecem II Dual-Cure Resin Cement - Syringe
4.7g, various shades
- Our Price:
- $125.99 $139.99
EsteCem II offers the higher bond strength found in DC resin cements allowing compatibility with all restorative materials. When used with Tokuyama Universal Bond, EsteCem II provides a quick application that is less technique sensitive comparable to SA resin cements.
• Cementation of retentive and non-retentive surfaces
• Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays made of glass/oxide ceramics (porcelain, zirconia and alumina), metals/alloys (precious and non-precious) and resin materials including inorganic filler (composite materials)
• Cementation of veneers
• Cementation of adhesion bridges
• Cementation of metal or resin cores, metal or glass-fiber posts
• Repair of fractured porcelain fused to metal crowns and all ceramic restorations
IQ Dental Supply Return Policy
Product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt, in the original, unmarked, unopened, sealed packaging. Restocking fee may apply.
All qualified product returns should be properly packaged and returned in new condition to receive credit.
Unless IQ Dental shipped something different from what was ordered, or the product arrived damaged, customers will be responsible for return shipping.
All Rx products (anesthetics, pharmaceuticals etc.) are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.
All manufacturer made-to-order products are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.
BEST SELLERS BY THIS MANUFACTURER (10)
BEST SELLERS IN THIS CATEGORY
$175 - $254 $194 - $282
$121 - $181 $135 - $201
$55 - $55 $61 - $62
BEST SELLERS BY THIS BRAND
$81 - $82 $90 - $91
$44 - $174 $49 - $193
$21 - $122 $23 - $136
$110 - $112 $122 - $125