Root ZX II Apex Locator
by J. Morita
- Our Price:
- $789.00 $999.99
As the world's best selling apex locator, Root ZX II has set the industry standard for accuracy and patient safety.
Invented in 1992, it was the first unit with the ability to work in wet canals - measurement is not affected by the presence or absence of blood, other discharges, or electrolytes. Root ZX® II features patented technology which offers an accuracy rate of 97.5%. User friendly, its display screen is large and easy to read. The action of the meter in the display corresponds exactly to the tactile sensation of using the file. Other features include: slim, lightweight file holder, no zero-adjustment, automatic calibration, battery power indication, and automatic power off function.
As an optional upgrade, a module enables the unit to function as a low speed handpiece, apex locator, or a combination of both. The module snaps easily onto the back of the unit and offers numerous safety features including Auto Apical Reverse and Auto Apical Slow Down.
• 96.2% accuracy rate
• Automatic calibration
• Ability to work in wet canals
• Easy to read display screen
• Upgrade option to Low Speed Handpiece
Complete Unit Includes: 1 Unit, 1 Probe, 3 File Holders, 5 Contrary Electrodes, 1 Tester.
Archer Dental Return Policy:
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by within 10 days of date purchased by the customer.
• Submit request for return in “My Orders” section of the SourceOne Dental site.
• Returned products may be subject to a 25% restocking charge or damaged packaging fee
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by Archer Dental in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition for credit considerations (no opened items or equipment)
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
BEST SELLERS BY THIS MANUFACTURER (10)